During this phase of uncertainly, we feel more passionate than ever about our purpose; to improve the health and wellbeing of our customers using positive nutrition.
As a business, we adopt an extensive list of health and safety practices as a standard. In addition to our daily operational measures, we've now introduced a higher level of consideration to our protocols to ensure that we keep our promise to you; that we're serious about protecting your health and wellbeing when it matters the most.
The following list of measures is a mix of protocols that have always been in existence and additional procedures that have been implemented or re-enforced in light of Coronavirus. This is not inclusive of every measure we take, but includes what we believe would be the most relevant and reassuring for you to feel safe in our service over the coming weeks and months.
- Hand sanitiser to be offered as a standard to all customers.
- Any team member who is showing symptoms of illness has been instructed to inform Managment immediately and stay away from the premises, and if applicable, will need to be tested and proven clear of Coronavirus prior to returning to work.
- Increase in the frequency of deep cleans within the premises for both the front of house and back of house departments.
- Increase in daily cleaning practice & hygiene measures already in action during operational hours.
- Introduction of clean air filters constantly in use around the premises to kill airborne bacteria, making us one of the purest air environments in the city.
- A change in opening hours introduced as of 16/3/2020 from 9am-5pm every day to allow for additional staff cover throughout the day, ensuring we can always keep the premises as clean and hygienic as possible.
- Handheld devices / mobile phones / watches / headphone and jewellery are not permitted under any circumstances in food preparation departments as they are a high risk for bacterial carrying.
- Tables within the premises must be cleaned and disinfected between every customer use.
- Customer toilets are checked, cleaned & disinfected every hour.
- Grab and go boxes are sold in tamperproof packaging to protect from airborne bacteria.
- All team members instructed to wash hands thoroughly and increase the frequency of hand-washing during the working day and increase personal hygiene measures at home.
- The Royal Exchange Arcade [our location] has introduced an action plan if anyone is suspected to have Coronavirus which has been shared with the Remedy team in the event of an emergency.
- Introduction in the coming weeks of meal delivery service so that our customers who may wish to limit exposure can do so whilst still enjoying our health focused food.
- Introduction of an immunity boosting smoothie range to be launched in March to help you combat any illnesses and stay in optimal health.