Replete & re-nourish with our award-winning, Meal Prep Plans. Enjoy restaurant quality dishes at every meal, all nutritionist designed and curated for optimal health.
What to expect:
- Every dish you'll consume will be 100% gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
- On a 3 meal per day plan, your calorie consumption will be between 1300-1600 kcal per day. You can top this up with our snack and smoothie plans.
- Our meals and menus are all nutritionist-designed, giving you reassurance that you don't need to worry about what you're eating.
- This is food that you can trust.
- We use Class A, seasonal ingredients to ensure you're getting as many nutrients as possible.
- Lifestyle Meal Prep is predominantly a health-focused plan, you should not feel hungry or depleted.
- Instead, you should start to experience greater levels of energy and improvements in any poor health-markers you may have.
- Every client is entitled to a complimentary nutrition consult. We may tweak and tailor your plan based on what flags up during your consult to create a personalised and more effective service.
Each week you will have two collections: Monday and Thursday.
Your meals will be available to collect during the following windows:
Monday - 12:30pm-3:30pm
Thursday - 12:30pm-5:00pm
We also offer a drive-in collection service, which gives you the flexibility to drive into the city without having to park.
All you have to do is stop in the lay-by outside and we will bring your meals straight to your car! If you would like to opt for this service our contact number is 01616694557, please just give us a call when you’re outside and one of the team will bring your meals straight out to you.
We offer local delivery within a 20km radius of our restaurant. The fee is priced per delivery based on driving distance. Please contact us for a delivery quote.
*All meals should be consumed with 3 days of collection or delivery, some dishes can be frozen for up to 4 weeks from collection. We do not recommend that you freeze salads, snacks or breakfast pots. If the seal has been broken, do not consume.*